SEO Tip: Social Traffic
Don’t Get Left Behind in the Race for Social and Search Engine Traffic!
Have you created a Google+ or Pinterest page? Google+ is projected to reach 400 million users by the end of 2012. And if that wasn’t enough of a reason, Google+ pages even show in Google search results!
- First create a personal profile on Google+ by visiting Google+ or if you already have a personal profile, go straight to “Creating a Google+ Page” for your business.
- Upload your logo, photos, video and add a tag line (10 words or less) to describe your business. Use target keywords in your description to optimize for SEO!
- Add people to your circles so they can see your posts in their stream. If you think your posts look a little plain, try using basic formatting to add emphasis like Bold or Underline.
- Don’t forget about Pinterest! Apply for an account with Pinterest.
- Like, re-pin and comment on other users’ content.
- Create several boards to add your products and to share others.
These exclusive tips were brought to you by a member of the Commercial Web Services’ Search Engine Team.