What Being a Google Partner Really Means
We’re pretty proud of the fact that we’re a Google Partner, but not everyone always knows what that means. People are obviously familiar with Google — the number one search engine on the Internet, and one of the four biggest technology companies in the world — but what does it mean to be a Google Partner? According to the digital company itself, Google Partners are “advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals, and other online consultants” who have been certified by Google via their Partnership program to manage Google Ads accounts. Sounds pretty cool, right?
But what’s so special about getting certified by Google? Today we’re breaking down the benefits of being a Google Partner! There are some clear advantages, both for digital marketing companies – like us – and for the clients those advertising professionals serve – like your dealership! Let’s get started:
Benefits for Dealerships
- Google Beta Features: By working with a Google Partner, your dealership will be able to test new Google features and applications up to a year before everyone else (and possibly before your competition!).
- Faster Issue Resolution: With a large ad spend, your Google Partner has immediate access to a Google Agency Team, without waiting in a customer service line, ensuring that any issues your dealership encounters are solved on-the-spot.
- Advertising Confidence: Working with a Google Partner should help you rest easy, knowing that your marketing is being handled by fully certified experts who are up-to-date on advertising best practices and can cater Google Ads to your business.
- Improving Google Itself: Google uses its Partner program to figure out which Google Ads work best for which businesses. By working with a certified Partner, you are helping to improve the Google Ad experience for everyone!
Benefits for Advertisers and Dealerships
- Advertising Specializations: Companies that meet certain requirements can earn specializations which differentiates the company in a crowded advertising market and also helps them better serve current clients with a greater level of expertise. A win-win for marketers and for dealerships who work with them!
- Connect with Google: Partners have access to additional events, trainings, and more, further boosting their brand and serving dealerships who benefit from that expertise and access to Google Ads promotional offers.
Benefits for Marketing Firms
- Earn the Google Partner Badge: Becoming certified and being allowed to display the badge on their website helps advertisers demonstrate to clients that the company has met Google Ads spend requirements, delivered company and client revenue growth, and sustained and grown its client base. The badge also demonstrates that employees at the company have obtained Google Ads skill and expertise by passing assessments and earning certifications through Google’s Academy for Ads.
- Business Benefits: Google works closely with partners to ensure their success through services like dedicated account management, providing listings in Google Partner searches, new business strategy consulting, and client event support.
Digital marketing is both highly competitive and constantly evolving, requiring ongoing education in an attempt to stay on top of the latest changes and updates to the top search engines. As the biggest search engine in the world, it’s especially important to be able to successfully advertise on Google. Through the Google Partner program, online advertisers and commercial dealerships alike have access to benefits that can help them remain competitive and achieve that success. And since we’re a Google Partner, feel free to check out our website (right HERE), connect with us, and discover how we can work together!